Getting your case dismissed is always the first goal in any situation. Montgomery County criminal defense lawyers Jo Ann Linzer and Greg Gaines have the knowledge and experience to provide you with strong and solid representation in defense of your constitutional rights. Recent successful outcomes in Montgomery County include:
- Possession of a Controlled Substance – State Jail Felony: Dismissed September 2021
- Aggravated Robbery – First Degree Felony: Dismissed November 2022
- Aggravated Assault with Deadly Weapon – Second Degree Felony: Dismissed August 2022
- Driving While Intoxicated – Class B Misdemeanor: Dismissed October 2021
- Assault Family Violence – Class A Misdemeanor: Dismissed October 2022
- Theft of Property – Class B Misdemeanor: Dismissed June 2021
Linzer and Gaines have extensive experience in successfully providing defense against charges ranging from Class C misdemeanors up to First Degree felony charges. They have handled thousands of cases and have a proven track record of winning. Jo Ann Linzer and Greg Gaines both have the unique perspective of being former prosecutors. They know both sides of the table, and are able to negotiate based on this distinctive advantage. This combined with over 25 years of practicing law ensures you will receive focused, aggressive, and compassionate representation in your case.
Get in Touch
- 1 Free Consultation
- 2 Decades of Experience
- 3 We Fight for You!